We are delighted to have been asked by the Association of Employment & Learning Providers (AELP) to deliver a series of workshops for their members during Autumn 2018!
Unprecedented changes within the apprenticeships market has created both chaos and opportunity for training providers and with the introduction of the apprenticeship levy, the buying power has shifted heavily to employers leaving training providers to grapple with the new apprenticeship landscape and what it means for them.
We’ve witnessed new training providers emerge and existing providers consolidate and/or diversify their range of apprenticeships. Not one provider has had little to do and still the learning continues in between running the business!
In order to help providers to understand the bigger picture and their obligations as an apprenticeship training provider, we will be delivering a series of full-day workshops across the country, for AELP members, entitled “Achieving Order from Chaos – Understanding the New Apprenticeship Landscape.”
The sessions will address a range of the important issues affecting both existing providers and recent entrants to the apprenticeship delivery marketplace and will cover:
1) An overview of the apprenticeships landscape.
2) Roles and responsibilities of apprenticeship training providers.
3) Understanding the component parts needed to deliver apprenticeships.
4) Understanding the implications of delivering apprenticeships.
5) Understanding how to maximise outputs and outcomes from delivering apprenticeship training.
Workshops will be held on:
Wed 3rd Oct – Birmingham
Wed 10th Oct – Leeds
Wed 14th Oct – London
AELP members can book at place at: